Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis E Morrisroe
Dr. Dennis E Morrisroe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Morrisroe is affiliated with PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center. Dr. Morrisroe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis E Morrisroe has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I needed to get established with a physician, and I had my initial visit yesterday. Dr. Morrisroe, seemed friendly, and engaged. He spent nearly an hour with me asking me pertinent medical questions. He seems to genuinely care about patients. Granted it was only a first visit, but some blood work was ordered, and done. I was told I would have the results by today....I had them before I went to lunch. I was told I would need to come back in three months for a retest to get a true three month baseline. I like having a family practitioner rather than a doctor for this and that, I like one stop shopping and the fact that Dr. Morrisroe, is willing to use non medication forms of treatment when possible.
Dr. Morrisroe was totally pre-occupied and unprepared when he came into exam room. Took a few notes and sent me to lab for tests. He said he would call me with results but he never did and did not return my calls. receptionist finally called and said everything 'looked ok' but knew nothing about issue that required my appointment.
Dr.Morrisroe saved my friends life and also my husband is a patient. He also diagnosed my grandaughter aged 10 with Type 1 diabetes and she was in hospital for three days thanks to him as we were waiting on a pediatric physican call back from her PCP who did not have time to see her. Dr.Morrisroe is the best
After going to several other clinics in Vancouver, I am so happy to have found Dr Morrisroe. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He spent almost an hour trying to understand me and explain my conditions to me.
Dr. Morrisroe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Dennis E Morrisroe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHudson Bay Medical Group, 100 E 33rd St Ste 206, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Dennis E Morrisroe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.