Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Murphree
Dr. Dennis Murphree, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Murphree is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, North Central Baptist Hospital and Methodist Spec Trans Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Murphree has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I love being a patient of WellMed. Dr. Murphree is caring and his staff is efficient and equally as devoted to the care of his patients. He has assisted me at no charge when I was not able to pay. When I had to go into the E.R. the attending physician could not say enough good things about Dr. Murphree, and I agree. I wish all doctors were as caring and concerned about their patients as he and his staff are.
Dr. Murphree is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
North Central Baptist Hospital
Methodist Spec Trans Hospital
Methodist Childrens Hospital SW TX
45 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Dennis Murphree accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions415 Embassy Oaks, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Dennis Murphree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.