Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Hughes
Dr. Dennis Hughes, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer, U. T. M. D. Anderson Cancer Center and Children S Cancer Hospital M.D.Anderson. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Hughes has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Dennis Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.