Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis S Pail has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I went for a annual physical exam and was in and out in 10 minutes, most of that time was waiting for him. He did not seem to have time to answer my questions and did not look at me when he did answer. He only listened to my heart and checked my ears and nose, that was the complete physical. I recently moved from another state and this is not how a physical was performed there. Will be looking for a different doctor.
Dr. Pail (((( SAVED)))))) my husband's life!!!!! ... when two VA hospital's and head of Brown Univ. Med. school dir. of dermatology missed the signs and the tumor ...His taking a biopsy and quickly sending it out and his referring him to Dr. Dunn !! They caught a very lethal Cancer, called Merkle cell carcinoma ...And yes I am happy his front office staff were pushy we thought their repeated calls to go to Dr. Dunn (Dermatologist) could have been just a basal cell , When in fact people had died within days of this form of cancer ...They were insistent we get right over to their Cattlemen Rd. Office!.... I continue to recommend him to everyone needing a good and cautious doctor !!!!!!!! We love his nurse Sylvia also !!!!!! Forget those concierge doctors at $8,000.00 a year ! Since my husband's cancer , Dr . Pail's staff calls us to say come in, we want to follow up ,we haven't seen your husband in awhile ...This cancer can travel through the lymphatic system... very serious ..... Great Doctor !! Thank God for his referrals also !!!!
Quick to refer, wants to prescribe and move you on your way. To be fair, his medical group may set these parameters.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pail is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. Dennis S Pail accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntercoastal Medical Group, 8592 Potter Park Dr Ste 100, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis S Pail in this video.
Dr. Dennis S Pail is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.