Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis P Siegler
Dr. Dennis P Siegler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Siegler is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus, Watsonville Community Hospital and Regional Medical Center-San Jose. Dr. Siegler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis P Siegler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Siegler has good beside manner but does not listen. I had my first baby in 2002 and the ultrasound revealed placenta previa and he told me it was gone. Bottom line I ended up with an emergency c-section and was literally one foot in the grave. I spent 30 days in the hospital post delivery and my baby was discharged home. My advice, be aggressive and you are your best advocate for medical care. Dr.'s are human and make errors.
I was referred to this doctor. Seemed professional UNTIL he totally misdiagnosed my situation. This was after I even mentioned about having an ultrasound to confirm his opinion. Anyone with a BIG ego like he does, BEWARE. He was wrong and then VERY RUDE.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Siegler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Dennis P Siegler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanta Clara Valley Medical Center, 751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA
Dr. Dennis P Siegler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.