Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Whitfield
Dr. Dennis Whitfield, MD, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Willits, CA, with other offices in Ukiah, CA and Clearlake, CA (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Whitfield is affiliated with Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital, California Specialty Hospital and Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Whitfield has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Dennis Whitfield is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Whitfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
California Specialty Hospital
Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Shasta Regional Medical Center
Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Mercy Medical Center Redding
Providence Medical Center
41 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis Whitfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willits, CA.