Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana R Ackerman MD
Dr. Diana R Ackerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with another office in Bend, OR. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana R Ackerman has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Diana R Ackerman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Diana R Ackerman has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Diana R Ackerman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana R Ackerman - Posted on March 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana R Ackerman - Posted on June 28th, 2014
went to see her for a pap, and discuss the pain I was having ,she was not interested at all , in fact the first thing she said is we only treat pain with birth control before I even spoke...didn't offer any further testing at all . So I went elsewhere luckily I found a kind doctor who ordered a ct scan and found my problem.I felt like I was being Judged from the moment I walked in.Will not be going back.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana R Ackerman - Posted on March 29th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana R Ackerman - Posted on February 26th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diana R Ackerman - Posted on January 11th, 2010
16 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Diana R Ackerman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diana R Ackerman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.