Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane M Kolody has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Diane M Kolody has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Diane M Kolody is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I needed a primary care doctor, called office was given her. She interrupted me so many times, was condescending, rude and arrogant like I was stupid. She said I was talking too fast but I gave her my medical history prior to my appointment which she never reviewed that was obvious. She has the worse bedside manners comes in the room to shake your hand and it is limp like a fake shake and never smiles, just from the first time and I even gave her a second change I will never go back !!!! I do not know why they keep her, not a very good doctor at all.
The absolute worst doctor visit I've ever had! I had to see her due to my PCM being in vacation (Dr. Gerald Mader...he is AWESOME!). Dr. Kolody was extremely rude, condescending, and belittled me and quickly corrected any attempt I made to explain things in a medical/professional manner. I am a active duty service member, 16.5 years strong, and I've been the patient of all types of MDs. She is by far the least professional and very rude.
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Grant Medical Center
Dr. Diane M Kolody accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Physicians Of Johnson County, 1155 W Jefferson St Ste 101, Franklin, IN
Dr. Diane M Kolody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, IN.