- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diego F Restrepo has 2 locations
Dr. Diego F Restrepo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Diego F Restrepo has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2019)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Diego F Restrepo Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 300 Denison , TX 75020
- 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 300 Denison , TX : (903) 416-6010
More about Dr. Diego F Restrepo
Diego Restrepo Diego Restrepo, MD, is an experienced family medicine physician who believes every person should be treated with dignity and respect. He enjoys the variety, challenges and rewards involved with providing medical care for patients of all ages, throughout all stages of their lives.