Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald A Driscoll Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Donald A Driscoll Jr has the following 16 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Donald A Driscoll Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald A Driscoll Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Three weeks ago I could run 5ks for fun, trail run 4 miles at a time, and bike 50 miles. Something in my knee popped and now I needed a cane to get up the stairs. Something is wrong. Painfully wrong. However because my MRI was clear "there's nothing physically wrong" with me, and by insisting that something was still a problem I was told "don't be retarded". Who says that to a patient?!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Driscoll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Lutheran Deaconess Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Affiliates Inc, 54 Baker Avenue Ext Ste 200, Concord, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald A Driscoll Jr in this video.
Dr. Donald A Driscoll Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, MA.