Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Kreger
Dr. Donald Kreger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Kreger is affiliated with Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital, Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center and Exempla Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Kreger has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 18
I know everyone's experience is different but this doctor helped my husband And I through two years of trying. With his care and help we have two beautiful little boys with the help of iui and clomid. With our second son he didn't waist any time with trying out what worked with my first pregnancy and I got pregnant within a few months. I felt taken care of and my concerns met.
...then this could be the doctor for you. My husband and I left his practice following: - months of pleading for him to translate into English lab and other test results. - months of being made to feel that by calling or scheduling appointments we were imposing upon his more important priorities. - unnecessarily painful examinations (this learned upon undergoing the same exams with at least three other doctors). - consistently condescending conversations. - being walked out on in the middle of asking questions. - being cut off and referred to far more knowledgable, helpful staff. - no follow up - numerous others in the infertility community sharing the same experiences.
Dr. Kreger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
25 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Donald Kreger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2045 Franklin St, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald Kreger in this video.
Dr. Donald Kreger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.