Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donald J Lauer
Dr. Donald J Lauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald J Lauer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Donald J Lauer has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Donald J Lauer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald J Lauer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
This doctor refused to give me the same dosage of medication that was prescribed to me by my primary care physician. He would not speak to me directly, instead he made it a point to speak through his nurse. Very frustrating, and Very scary!! A good doctor would communicate well and thoroughly with his patient. There should never be poor communication, since that leads to poor medical treatment and results. I would not recommend Donald Lauer as a physician.
22 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Medical Center
Dr. Donald J Lauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Josephs Hospital And Medical Center, 350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Donald J Lauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.