More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dong Sohn
Dr. Dong Sohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Sohn is affiliated with Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Dong Sohn has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Childrens Hospital and Resrch Center at Oakland
38 Years Experience
Ewha Womans University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Dong Sohn accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2950 Webster St, Oakland, CA
Dr. Dong Sohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.