- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donn O Fuller has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Donn O Fuller has the following 17 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Donn O Fuller Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Donn O Fuller
Dr. Fuller graduated from the University of Iowa Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine in 1979. Dr. Fuller works in Cape Coral, FL and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fuller is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital.