Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donn O Fuller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 44
I wrote a review on this site last May...it has been removed so I will submit a review again. My husband had a fall that resulted in hospitalization at Cape Coral Hospital. The hospilist (DR) told us he would need surgery on his right hand ring finger. They put a temporary immobilizer on him and said to see Dr, Fuller. Dr. Fuller saw him in the hospital for a “nano second.” When we went to his office he put a metal splint on it and said to return in 2 weeks. We did...X-rays were taken. The bone was not even connected to the knuckle and the finger was permanently curled. A specialist in Cleveland said it was not handled?set properly and because of healing could not successfully operated on. After 2solid months of occupational therapy there was little improvement. He is right handed so has lost the ability to golf, use his power tools, write properly, etc. Never go to Dr. Fuller.
Injected my knee with a gel to relieve pain - a series of three shots. First shot went well. Second shot blew my knee up to the size of a basketball. Called immediately - they said if I couldn't get there in 10 minutes they couldn't help me. I live 30 minutes away so that wasn't going to happen. Shocking to me. I wouldn't go to this doctor if he was the last doctor on earth. Be aware!
Please, please think twice before using this doctor for a hip or knee replacement. Go to someone who specializes in joint replacement, not a general orthopedist. Large leg length difference left after hip replacement surgery has made my life miserable-pain in hip, knee, back, etc. Leg length too great for shoe insert & must wear a built-up orthopedic shoe with a thick sole. (Looks great when wearing a dress!) He gave MANY excuses as to why this happened but none were true. I have since seen 3 other very reputable MD's who say the prosthesis was too large & also poorly placed. One MD said that I would probably need a revision within 5 years, & that surgery is really major as the bone has grown around this poorly placed, too large prosthesis! Since this catastrophe I have had several local nurses tell me he is know for poor patient outcomes after joint replacement. I consulted several attorneys who were very familiar with his work, & was told by one, "I know about him, & would love to sue him up one side & down the other, but Florida laws favor the doctors when it comes to joint replacement screw-ups, so it wouldn't be worth it for us to take him to court." Too bad.
I did some research on Dr. Fuller found out he is extremely busy with patients due to his reputation in the medical community for successful outcomes. It turned out I had separated my quad from my knee and had surgery last Friday. I found Dr. Fuller to be intelligent (interned at Mayo Clinic), caring, thorough, and skillful. I'm happy with my decision to work with Dr. Fuller!!!
39 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Donn O Fuller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Of Cape Coral, 657 Del Prado Blvd S Ste A, Cape Coral, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donn O Fuller in this video.
Dr. Donn O Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.