More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna S Hummell MD
Dr. Donna S Hummell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Nashville, TN and Nashville, TN (and 1 other location). She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna S Hummell has 4 locations
2611 W End Ave Ste 210
Nashville, TN 37203
719 Thompson Ln Ste 36300
Nashville, TN 37204
2200 Childrens Way Fl 6
Nashville, TN 37232
Book Online Now
Dr. Donna S Hummell has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Donna S Hummell has the following 6 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donna S Hummell - Posted on April 2nd, 2015
Only Dr to finally diagnose son after 15 yrs.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
39 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Donna S Hummell Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donna S Hummell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.