- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donnis K Harrison has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Donnis K Harrison has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Donnis K Harrison Accepts the Following Insurance
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Donnis K Harrison
Dr. Harrison graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Harrison works in Vancleave, MS and 4 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with Garden Park Medical Center, Memorial Hospital At Gulfport, Merit Health Biloxi, Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital.