Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos DO
Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with other offices in Austin, TX and Austin, TX . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sigerfoos is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin. He speaks English.
Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos has 3 locations
1201 W 38th St
Austin, TX 78705
Book Online Now
Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos - Posted on January 9th, 2010
Dr. Sigerfoos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Austin Medical Education Program
Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donovan H Sigerfoos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.