Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Douglas C Dedelow has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Douglas C Dedelow has the following 24 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Pelvic Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Douglas C Dedelow has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 48
First off, plan to spend at LEAST 2 hours for every visit, and dont expect an apology for it taking that long. If you decide to actually still proceed, make sure they bill your insurance! I have 3 bills, none of which they sent in my insurance bill, despite providing info. They will the. Make sure you know you have a debt to them by providing you a handwritten statement at your next appointment, which if you arent aware of your insurance coverage, you may be tricked into paying, even though they never submitted to your insurance. Third, dont expect them to give your results, they wont.Fourth, and WORST of all, dont expect to get a call when you are having blood clots and excessive bleeding coming from a biopsy location, even a month after you call! On one visit, the dr left unexpectedly (emergency, cant blame). The nurse came in, spent 2 minutes and told me she didnt know and i need to see the doctor, and billed me a full.office visit for nothing. Didnt get back in to see dr for a month. Dont expect to get a definitive answer to concerns you have, either, because they wont know. I will never go back and would and will NOT recommend to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Dedelow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Douglas C Dedelow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInnovative Womens Health Plc, 1400 S Lake Park Ave Ste 205, Hobart, IN
Dr. Douglas C Dedelow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobart, IN.