Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Earl W Montgomery
Dr. Earl W Montgomery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jonesboro, AR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Montgomery is affiliated with St Bernard's Medical Center. Dr. Montgomery has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Earl W Montgomery has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Earl W Montgomery has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 22
I have used Dr. Montgomery for 25 years. He is the most considerate, kind, caring dr that I have EVER used. He listens completely to your concerns and spends as much time with you as you want him to until you understand what he is saying. His bedside manner is excellent. Other drs should take note of how he works!! I dread when he retires. I always tell him that he can't retire until I don't need him anymore. WONDERFUL DR!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Montgomery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
St Marys Medical Center
Dr. Earl W Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Bernards Ob/Gyn Associates, 800 S Church St Ste 302, Jonesboro, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Earl W Montgomery in this video.
Dr. Earl W Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.