Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ebere M Ugwanyi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ebere M Ugwanyi has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
Showing 2 of 2
dr. ugwanyi saw my partner at st. rita's in lima, ohio. he was very condescending and full of himself to begin with. he suggested my partner may have had an aortic aneurism which was definitely NOT the case. my partner was in for an episode of tachycardia. also, because the in chair exray of his chest showed somewhat fuzzy, doctor ugwanyi put copd on his medical records, despite the fact that my partner had never been treated, diagnosed nor had any symptoms of copd. after conferring with the NP and family doctor, we were told this was unjustified since NO pulmonary tests had been performed and chair exrays were a basically useless tool unless one had congestive heart failure or pneumonia. dr. ugwanyi also ordered a totally unnecessary breathing treatment which sent my partners heart rhythm back up despite the fact that efforts had been made to SLOW his heart rate. i would not recommend this doctor to anyone.
33 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAltru Hospital, 1200 S Columbia Rd, Grand Forks, ND
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ebere M Ugwanyi in this video.
Dr. Ebere M Ugwanyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Forks, ND.