Dr. Eddy Luh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eddy Luh?

A quality person & doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Luh. He is caring and through. I am convinced that he deserves all of the accolades appearing on his wall and discussions with his peers. Getting an appointment during certain times of the year is a challenge but I am sure he deserves time off. Of great testimony is that the diagnostic services are thorough but his office is crowded. Meanwhile, I do not hesitate in recommending him highly.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Luh, is straight forward, just the facts, yet provides the information in plain English. If you want warm and fuzzy, that's what the ancillary is for. If you want a doctor that get's to the point and runs his business, while practicing medicine, helping others, providing rotation options for a local medical schools; then this may be the doctor for you. He's vascular specialist, not a therapist. Overall I'm pretty happy with the entire staff, I've had short waits, I've had longer waits. But every time I've been there the staff is helpful, everyone is working, the place is clean & my questions are answered.

DR. LUH SAVED MY BROTHER'S LIFE, WHILE THE OTHER DOCTORS WHERE AFRAID TO DO HIS SURGERY, HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID HE WOULD TRY HIS BEST. MY BROTHER NOW IS ALIVE AND ENJOYING HIS FAMILY THANKS TO DR. LUH!

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Horrible experience

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Luh did not show up promptly for my appointment, and was rude the entire time during the appointment. A doctor that has treated me very well for many years referred me to this doctor, and Dr. Luh said, 'he doesn't know what he is doing and isn't qualified to treat your condition' when I told him who referred me over! I was dumbfounded. Then he looked at my swollen feet and ankles and said, 'there's nothing to do. We will see you in 3 months to see if there is any improvement.' Who's NOT QUALIFIED, Dr. Luh?

Posted on October 5th, 2017