Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edmund M Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Edmund M Mitchell has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 21
My wife and I decided to find a new Dr. because, Dr. Mitchell is affiliated and pays rent on his building to another Physician that is a Liar and an Adulterer. We will not pay another dollar to help his career because of this issue. I asked for My wifes and mine medical records to be released to us and they said it will cost me $100.00 . Excuse me. But , I am the customer and those belong to me. I did not sign anything that stated this. When I called I was treated like a crap, by his employees. I also agree with the other comments. He really does not care about patients, And yes it does depend on his "mood" for the day. Please do us all a "Favor" and move back to where ever you came from.
28 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1990
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Edmund M Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edmund M Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Safford, AZ.