Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward B Barrows has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Edward B Barrows has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Edward B Barrows is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
great doctor, terrible staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward B Barrows - Posted on November 5th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward B Barrows - Posted on August 5th, 2015
Worst Doctor EVER!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward B Barrows - Posted on July 7th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward B Barrows - Posted on March 4th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr Barrows for 15 years.At 45 I had bladder cancer and another Dr told me I was fine having removed all of my cancer.Dr Barrows saved my life.I am appalled at the other review and can not understand what happened..He is very honest a little vauge sometimes on description ,but he does listen and always follows up.His office staff are amazing every last one of them going above and beyond always .When you go in the waiting room and it's always full ,what does that tell you people he is my hero.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward B Barrows - Posted on February 14th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Edward B Barrows Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Edward B Barrows
Interests: Bicycling, backpacking, fishing, skiing and spending time with his family.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Edward B Barrows is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Medford, OR.