Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Blanzy DO
Dr. Edward Blanzy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Blanzy is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Oakwood Hospital. He speaks English.
3231 West Rd
Trenton, MI 48183
Dr. Edward Blanzy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Edward Blanzy has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Blanzy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Hospital
24 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Edward Blanzy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward Blanzy's office for more information.
3231 West Rd Trenton, MI 48183
Locations & Directions3231 West Rd, Trenton, MI
Dr. Edward Blanzy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, MI.