Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward Chaum has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Disorders
- Eye Exam
- Eye Cancer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My 87 year old Mother is a patiet of Dr. Chaum. We trired another Specility Group in memphis and grew to hate the facility. Dr. Chaum is very professional. On time and very concious to detail. I love the fact he draps my Mother prior to each injection. This was not practiced at the other group. He is a true professional when it comes to my Mother and her Maculaur Degeneration Wet Eye Injections.
31 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Edward Chaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Chaum in this video.
Dr. Edward Chaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.