Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward F Drass has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 14
office staff including the office manager ( his wife) are rude to the point when asking a simple question of if they filed past claims with my insurance she said i don't know Im not in front of your file and if you don't like it find another doctor. When i talked to Dr Drass about it, he claimed she must of been having a bad day and said I'm sure you can understand bad days... on to to Dr Drass, he will make follow up appointments and go over the same information with you that he did last visit and then charge you more. Mind you the new medication never once mentioned in the follow up visit. He asked the same questions on every visit like he forgot or wasn't listening. He is not a good Dr. he should consider retiring, or find a job he enjoys as he clearly doesn't enjoy what he does.
44 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1974
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Edward F Drass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward Frank Drass Md, 530 SE 16th Pl Ste B, Cape Coral, FL
Dr. Edward F Drass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.