Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward M Klein
Dr. Edward M Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lindenwold, NJ, with other offices in Collingswood, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center, Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus and Virtua Voorhees Hospital. Dr. Klein has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward M Klein has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Genital Warts
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Edward M Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward M Klein in this video.
Dr. Edward M Klein is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lindenwold, NJ.