Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward P Conrad
Dr. Edward P Conrad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheaton, IL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Conrad is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Conrad has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward P Conrad has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Edward P Conrad has the following 14 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Dermal Fillers
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Edward P Conrad has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
After struggling for YEARS with intense facial sweating, and after seeing other doctors (internist, endocrinologist) I was referred to another doctor in Dr. Conrad's office. The wait time for an appointment with him was 6 months and as I was at the end of my rope and couldn't bear to wait any longer, I requested to see someone else in the practice. I quickly got an appointment with Dr. Conrad. He (and his nurse) listened to my complaints and took a thorough assessment. He immediately recommended a drug which has SOLVED the problem! After suffering for years with an unbearable condition and numerous appointments with other doctors, 10 minutes with Dr. Conrad and the problem is solved. I couldn't be happier!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Conrad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Edward P Conrad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTown Square Dermatology, 199 Town Sq Ste A, Wheaton, IL
Dr. Edward P Conrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheaton, IL.