- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward H Phillips has 2 locations
Dr. Edward H Phillips has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Edward H Phillips has the following 16 expertise
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Surgical Blood Loss
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Morbid Obesity
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Edward H Phillips Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Edward H Phillips
Dr. Phillips works in Los Angeles, CA and 1 other location and specializes in General Surgery. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.