- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward V Rutkovsky has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Edward V Rutkovsky has the following 6 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Edward V Rutkovsky Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Edward V Rutkovsky
Dr. Rutkovsky graduated from the New York University School of Medicine,New York University School of Medicine in 1984. Dr. Rutkovsky works in New Hyde Park, NY and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Rutkovsky is affiliated with Northwell Health Hospital, Northwell Health Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Saint Francis Hospital The Heart Center and Mid Hudson Regional Hospital Of Westchester Medical Center.