Dr. Edwin H Moreano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin H Moreano?

THE best

Dr Moreano did my nose. I look amazing now. Great hands and gentle touch. I did not get bruised!!! Love it. Recommend him all the way

Facelift

Dr Moreano did my face and eyes about 4 momths ago. I have very happy with the results. It is amazing how fast I recovered and I did not even have pain. He took like 15 years off my face. The small scars are not really visible. He is a master doctor. I recommed him totally.

Totally recommend doctor Moreano

I had my nosejob by Dr Moreano about 3 months ago. The whole experience was first class. From the time of my first vist for the initial consultation, Dr Moreano and his staff were very professional. The doctor makes you feel very confident that you have made the right choice of surgeon. He explains the procedure in simple terms so that I understood exactly what he was going to do to make my nose look spectacular. The surgery did not hurt at all. I could not believe that I experienced no pain. The result was awesome as he said it would be. There is no doubt that Dr Moreano is a super expert in his field.

Curves

Dr Moreano did my Vaser Lipo and fat injection to my buttocks almost a year ago. Amazing results. Even better than I imagined. He created curves I never had and my buttocks was lifted. Everything looks very natural. It is like he crwated a work of art. My husband is also vwry happy with my new look amd my new higher selfesteem..

Curves

Facelift

El Dr Moreano me hizo mi rejuvenecimiento de mi cara y cuello. Me quito como 15 años a mi apariencia. Mis empleados ni siquiera piensan que me he operado por que no se cen las cocatrizes. Solo se impresionan con lo jóven que me veo. El Dr es un genio

Great doctor

Excellent result in my new Butt and kilo. I had the Brazilian but lift and I am a very happy patient.

Great job Dr Moreano

I had my nose fixed by the docotr. I love the result. I used to have a broken twisted nose. Dr Moreano created my new nose and I look really good!! I recommend him all the way.

Facelift

Dr Moreano did my facelift and neck lift 7 momths ago. I ammvery happy eith the results because I look about ten years you ger but I do not have the "operated plastic look" that I see on TV on movie stars. I looke recreshed and naturally you d again

Very happy patient

Dr Morrano did my nose job one year ago. He is absolutely an artist surgeon. My nose was too big amd crooked. He made it perfect. I was back to work in 10 days. Everybody in his office is so nice too

Yo me hice mi nariz con el Dr Moreano hace mas de una año. Es super excellente. Me explico todo sobre la operación. Me senti con bastante confianza que el Dr me iva a dejar con la nariz de mis sueños ya que el le habia operado a algunos de mis amogos y ellos estan bien contentos con la operacion que les hizo. El Dr Moreano explica y hace sentir que la cirugia no es ran complicada como uno se imagina. No tube dolor Realmemte es un experto en la corugia plástica Lo recomiendo hasta con los ojos cerrados. El es un gran cirujano.

Young face again

Dr Moreano was my surgeon for my face about 9 months ago. He also did my eyelids at the same time. I love how I look young again maybe 15 years younger but I look very natural. I look like myself 15 years ago. I am very active person and I feel young too. My face before the surgery was not matching my youthfull energy. I am extremely happy with my surgery. Ot was quick amd I was not wven put under general anesthesia. I did not bruise at all. Dr Moreano was very confident that he could make me look like I wanted to look, and he delivered with an outstanding result. He answered all my questions and explained the whole process in a lot of detail. His office staff is adorable too.

Dr. Edwin H Moreano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson Heights, NY.