Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edwin M Roeder has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edwin M Roeder has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Edwin M Roeder has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edwin M Roeder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr.Roeder is a fantastic doctor,he is very knowledgeable about the field that he practices. Just because Dr.Roeder isn't in his office to make friends..i.e to laugh and carry on with clients etc. This does not mean that he's a bad doctor as a matter of fact, He is a great Dr. if he can help you he will. He performed tendinitis Surgery on me & Thank goodness he recognized that was the problem right away because when he opened my wrist he found out that had I waited any longer for the surgery that he recmmended that i would have lost use of my thumb because my tendon was about to burst. I then recommended him to my mother and father n law at which time they were both diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome & He did an outstanding job with both of them and then they turned around and referred several of their friends to the good Dr. as well,with the utmost confidence that he would do everything in his capabilities to give them the same great care that he had given to them.
After 6 calls in 3 weeks to schedule an appointment (made by her Dr's office) my wife was told that the hold up was because he hadn't preformed her 4 year prior knee replacement and needed convinced to see her. She rescheduled the initial appointment because he was running over 2 hours late from a surgery he should have finished 4 hours earlier (6 hrs total). At the office visit he told her he wouldn't do anything because he didn't do her surgery. Obviously his interest is not in patients. He shouldn't be in practice.
Great guy! Helped me with my shoulder and now I have zero pain
26 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Edwin M Roeder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin M Roeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gravette, AR.