Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elaine G Constantz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elaine G Constantz has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 8
DO NOT go here! After a positive experience on my first appointment, I have been highly disappointed by this office. The staff has no idea how to make an appointment! One appointment I made was never scheduled in their books and I showed up with no appointment and they couldn't see me that day. Then today I just waited AN HOUR (yes, I'm lame and waited THAT LONG before leaving) past my appointment time and STILL wasn't seen. I don't have time for that...got a refund and now it's time to find a new doctor.
I had a physical scheduled for 2pm. This was to be my first appt with the Doctor. After waiting 50 minutes I left. I could hear the Doctor in the next exam room talking with another patient. If there had been a medical emergency I could understand the wait but there was no emergency. Once I left the exam room I informed the techs that I was leaving. As soon as I was out the front door one of techs came out and said the Doctor was ready. To late.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Constantz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1979
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Elaine G Constantz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConstantz And Schwartz Mds, 615 E Union St, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Elaine G Constantz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.