Dr. Elaine G Constantz Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Elaine G Constantz?

The kindest most concerned doctor ever!

Plan to wait an hour +

DO NOT go here! After a positive experience on my first appointment, I have been highly disappointed by this office. The staff has no idea how to make an appointment! One appointment I made was never scheduled in their books and I showed up with no appointment and they couldn't see me that day. Then today I just waited AN HOUR (yes, I'm lame and waited THAT LONG before leaving) past my appointment time and STILL wasn't seen. I don't have time for that...got a refund and now it's time to find a new doctor.

Worst visit to a doctor's office ever!

Did not see Dr. Constanz - was seen by a young doctor who had been working for her a year. Treated like a slab of beef by both her and the woman who handled my ekg and other tests. The only person whow as professional was the person who drew my blood. Definitely will not return to this office!

Alan

I had a physical scheduled for 2pm. This was to be my first appt with the Doctor. After waiting 50 minutes I left. I could hear the Doctor in the next exam room talking with another patient. If there had been a medical emergency I could understand the wait but there was no emergency. Once I left the exam room I informed the techs that I was leaving. As soon as I was out the front door one of techs came out and said the Doctor was ready. To late.

Dr. Constantz is a rare find

Incredibly thorough, very caring and genuine. She is the antithesis of an HMO doctor, spends a lot of time with her patients and wants to get to the root of any problem you might be having. I've only met one other doctor in my lifetime that was as good as Dr. Constantz.

Dr. Elaine G Constantz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.