Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Collins
Dr. Elizabeth Collins, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Emory University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Showing 5 of 11
I went to Dr. Collins to have an IUD inserted. Her calm and caring attitude made the procedure easy and stress-free. Afterwards, when I had an uncommonly bad reaction to insertion, she did everything to make sure I was taken care of. From doing an ultrasound to verify placement to getting my boyfriend from the waiting room for me, I felt that she took care of both my medical and emotional well-being while I was in her care.
First time ever meeting a doctor who is arrogant, condescending, and vicious with words. Being in gynecology, one would think she would have some since of compassion. Not at all true. Seeking urgent assistance with a new doctor, Collins carelessly used my medical conditions as fodder. She was hesitant to use standard testing as opposed to her prejudicial and obviously biased opinions. Maybe her assertions may have had some merit, but being rude and insensitive is not supported by most medical ethics policies. Seeking comfort, concern and respect? Look elsewhere.
Dr. Collins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Emory University Hospital
Emory University Hospital
6 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Elizabeth Collins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.