Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Moy
Dr. Elizabeth Moy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Moy is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus, St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Moy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Moy was my ob/gyn for my first child. She can make me feel slightly over-whelmed at times, as she throws a ton of information at you with in a short period of time. She always took the time to respond to questions and concerns. Very thorough doctor (better than my current one) Office gets a bit busy, but wait times were never over the limit. Nice that all blood work can be done on the 1st floor and that her office is next to the hospital.
Dr. Moy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
St. Luke's Hospital
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
ST Marys Medical Center
California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
St Mary Med Ctr
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Elizabeth Moy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3838 California St, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth Moy in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth Moy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.