Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Tracy
Dr. Elizabeth Tracy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tracy is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Tracy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Tracy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elizabeth Tracy has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Elizabeth Tracy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Tracy has no sympathy, she rushes through things and is very anal. If you are not normal or have health issues unrelated to OB she will blame your OB problems on everything else as if she wants an easy way out. Her rude and inconsiderate bedside manner made me walk out of her office crying. I will not go back to her!
Dr. Tracy and staff are great unless you have a problem or need something done. If you have medical issues or a complicated pregnancy don't go to her... Shes nice as long as everything runs smoothly. My last pregnancy was amazing with no complications and Dr. Tracy was great!! But, with this current pregnancy she didn't even say a word during delievery (almost like I was being punished because she had to come deliver me at 2am in the morning)
I've been following Dr. Tracy for over 14 years. She is an excellent OBGYN who has performed 3 of my csections. She is caring and always asks if I have questions and when I do she will answer them thouroughly. She never makes me feel rushed. The women's health center staff has always been friendly and willing to help when you call in to their office. The triage nurse is very helpful too.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tracy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth Tracy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Womens Health Center, 9940 Talbert Ave Ste 303, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Elizabeth Tracy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.