- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen B Hight MD
Dr. Ellen B Hight, MD is a doctor primarily located in East Greenwich, RI. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hight is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Rhode Island and Rhode Island Hospital. They speak English, Portuguese, Spanish.
Dr. Ellen B Hight has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ellen B Hight has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ellen B Hight Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1351 S County Trl Ste 301 East Greenwich , RI : (401) 398-0860
More about Dr. Ellen B Hight
Dr. Hight graduated from the Boston University School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Hight works in East Greenwich, RI and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Hight is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Rhode Island and Rhode Island Hospital.