Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elrick A Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 27
I went to this doctor many years ago and I remember it vividly. He’s a terrible doctor so please avoid him at all costs. I scheduled an appointment becuase I thought I was pregnant, he confirmed that I was and when I asked him for the sonogram picture, he rudely said “oh sorry there is not any film.” He was so cold and demeaning. I went back a few days later becuase I suspected that I had a miscarriage. When I went back to his office, he confirmed that I did and the way he said it was so demoralizing. “Yup you had a miscarriage, the baby is not there” didn’t offer any apologies or condolences. What a jerk!
Dr. Murray is honest about his procedure. He does not use high end equipment to perform his diagnosis and he does admit that there are painful cramps...and there really is, you are not sedated. If you have a high tolerance for pain, I would recommend him. If you do not, I suggest you go somewhere else.
36 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Elrick A Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElrick A Murray Md, 1314 Park Ave Ste 4, Plainfield, NJ
Dr. Elrick A Murray is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plainfield, NJ.