Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emilio J Gomez-Madrazo Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
I would not recomend a friend not because of doctor, but because of communicating with the office. Doctor is professional, courteous and experienced. never have problems with him.Office on other hand is a mess. They have an voice mail that you go to automatically and is always full, when you do reach the office you are automatically put on hold , then it hangs up.When you do get ahold of someone they say they will ask doctor and many days will go by before you receive answer. This is not any way to handle office. They don't even have a fax number you can use to send message . Something needs to be done about this. His office is always overbooked and obviously people put up with this office because doctor is so good, but lately it is a nightmare sending a message or getting a hold of anyone at office. Do not understand why?
58 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1960
San Juan City Hospital
Dr. Emilio J Gomez-Madrazo Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmilio J Gomez-Madrazo Md, 6280 Sunset Dr Ste 408, South Miami, FL
Dr. Emilio J Gomez-Madrazo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Miami, FL.