- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily M Altman MD
Dr. Emily M Altman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ, with other offices in Berkeley Heights, NJ and Livingston, NJ( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
Dr. Emily M Altman has 4 locations
Dr. Emily M Altman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Emily M Altman has the following 22 expertise
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Skin Biopsy
- Dermal Fillers
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Diseases
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Emily M Altman Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ [ "Horizon HMO", "Horizon HMO" ], "Horizon HMO" ]
- [ [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ], "Multiplan PPO" ]
More about Dr. Emily M Altman
Dr. Emily Altman is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist, who specializes in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology in Livingston, NJ. After graduating from New Jersey Medical School, she completed her residency in dermatology at Columbia University in 1997 and a fellowship in dermatopathology at NYU in 1998. Dr. Altman was named one of New Jersey's Top Doctors by New Jersey Monthly magazine. Dr. Altman was recently asked to be a reviewer for a major dermatology journal.