- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily G Archbald MD
Dr. Emily G Archbald, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Enid, OK( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Dermatology.
Dr. Emily G Archbald has 4 locations
9020 E Reno Ave Ste 100
Oklahoma City , OK 73130
9720 Broadway Ext
Oklahoma City , OK 73114
Dr. Emily G Archbald has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Emily G Archbald has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Emily G Archbald Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Emily G Archbald
Dr. Archbald works in Oklahoma City, OK and 3 other locations and specializes in Dermatology. Dr. Archbald is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital.