Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Chung
Dr. Emily Chung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ, with other offices in Lawrence Township, NJ and Trenton, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chung is affiliated with Capital Health System - Mercer Campus and Capital Health System - Fuld Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Chung has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
not good...acts more like a secretary, note recorder....keeps you running to specialists...doesn't really show skill and expertise as doctor...does mostly referrals and charges high fees for "nothing".....afraid to write prescriptions...keeps you running back and forth...doesn't review your chart..just walks in room and starts generalizing..doesn't review patient file before coming into room after being more than half hour late... not recommended...
Dr. Chung is honestly the worst doctor I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. She is beyond rude and does not listen to you. I needed a refill on a medication (it wasn't even a controlled med or a narcotic) that someone else initially prescribed within the same practice, and she told me I needed to make ANOTHER appointment for that...umm, what ? She's so miserable and unpleasant, I really don't know how she still has a job.
Dr. Chung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Emily Chung accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emily Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.