Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel M Valery
Dr. Emmanuel M Valery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Valery is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Valery has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel M Valery has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Emmanuel M Valery has the following 11 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
IF YOU NEED AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE WALK IN IF YOU CALL YOU MAY NOT GET THROUGHT FOR DAYS. ALWAYS A MACHINE!!!!!!!!! For him to be my Dr I have seen him maybe twice in the 3 years. The office wait is getting better the wait use to be over 2 sometimes 3 hour.If you need to see another Dr and you are waiting for a referral from his office you cause be waiting for months. I stay with his office because it is in a good location from my home, and I do not go to the Dr. office often. I would not recommend his office
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Valery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Del Nordeste
Graduated in 1987
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Emmanuel M Valery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew York Methodist Medical Associates, 1910 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emmanuel M Valery in this video.
Dr. Emmanuel M Valery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.