Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Enrico Ascani III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Enrico Ascani III has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Prenatal Care
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Enrico Ascani III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
In my opinion he needs to be more concered about his patients. Don't get me wrong, he seems to be an ok doctor and I have respect for him. But, he doesn't seem to care to much about his patients. I lost weight through out my pregnancy when I was suppose to be gaining it, and continuously had high blood pressure, & he didn't do anything about it, in fact-his assistant jessica, was more concered about it and tried to help more than what ascani did. Just focus on your patients more and be more concered about their condition.
i absolutley love him he is the best doctor i would recommend him to everyone he is very concerned he is just so awesome he really cares about his patients and for a baby doctor he is also really great i would not go to anyone else when he moved from prestonburg and went to hazard i went up there and seen him because he is the best i didnt care how far away it was he is worth every bit of it.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Enrico Ascani III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO