Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Enrico Ascani III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Enrico Ascani III has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Prenatal Care
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Enrico Ascani III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Enrico Ascani III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
In my opinion he needs to be more concered about his patients. Don't get me wrong, he seems to be an ok doctor and I have respect for him. But, he doesn't seem to care to much about his patients. I lost weight through out my pregnancy when I was suppose to be gaining it, and continuously had high blood pressure, & he didn't do anything about it, in fact-his assistant jessica, was more concered about it and tried to help more than what ascani did. Just focus on your patients more and be more concered about their condition.
i absolutley love him he is the best doctor i would recommend him to everyone he is very concerned he is just so awesome he really cares about his patients and for a baby doctor he is also really great i would not go to anyone else when he moved from prestonburg and went to hazard i went up there and seen him because he is the best i didnt care how far away it was he is worth every bit of it.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Enrico Ascani III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsHighlands Orthopedics, 5000 KY Route 321 Ste 2129, Prestonsburg, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Enrico Ascani III in this video.
Dr. Enrico Ascani III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prestonsburg, KY.