Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric M Bluman has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Bluman is a great Physician and well respected. After having a tough time with previous surgeries failing he always came in with options to try next. He didn't mind to explain procedures again and again to comfort me. He was aware of my future and helped me plan and consider timing of my surgeries as I go off to college. The day before my fifth surgery, he personally called me to explain things clearly, calm my nerves, and answer any questions. Dr. Bluman is excellent in his field and works to the best of his ability with what today's technology and medical findings allow.
Dr Eric Bluman is a lifesaver to me,, I fx my calcaneous on oct1st and was seeing my ortho docs in Albany,ny. there was nothing but doom and gloom.. and I had developed a complication that wasn't dx til 4 mo later and I followed all my care plan to the tee.. no where to turn to and then one day I called the ortho dept. @ the Brigham and Womens Hosp and I was given an appt for 5 days later..omg.. he was great and frank with me.. offrered options to my RSD.. no other doc would...my pain is better and walking without my crutches and a cane.. yes have a bit of a limp but now im looking forward to go back to work as a ER nurse...and yes he will follow up with me when I need more help..Im not at the end of the road!!!
I saw Dr. Bluman for a difficult foot fracture and have only the best things to say about his care. He was thorough, caring, and took plenty of time to both anticipate and answer my questions. His "bedside" manner was reassuring and kind. His diagnosis was right on track, and he had a great sense of humor--sometimes rare and always pleasant in a field of medicine which, too often, labels orthopods as "carpenters." Dr. Bluman was excellent; I'd highly recommend him
20 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Eric M Bluman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital, 1153 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA
Dr. Eric M Bluman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jamaica Plain, MA.