Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric C Johnston has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I visited Dr Johnston to have some swelling on my knee reduced. My acl reconstruction in Logan by Dr Gobal was very successful 25 years prior, but i was told I'd have to have the torn meniscus trimmed at some point. Dr Johnston agreed and said it was a simple procedure and I would be back to 100% in only 3 days. When I woke from surgery he had done a lateral release, cutting a hole in my lateral tendon, drilled holes in my femur etc saying it was a small chance that it might help. Six years later my strongest leg is now my weakest and still swollen. I moved out of state within 3 days of that surgery. When I returned and related my experience to him, he said indignantly, " who on earth would do that?!" I said, you did. He flushed and started offering the latest anti inflammatory. Needless to say I won't be returning. For a orthopedic surgeon he doesn't grasp bio mechanics to well.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Eric C Johnston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric C Johnston in this video.
Dr. Eric C Johnston is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.