Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Deppert
Dr. Eric Deppert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jupiter, FL, with other offices in Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Deppert is affiliated with Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System, Methodist Hospital and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. Dr. Deppert has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Deppert has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eric Deppert has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Eric Deppert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric Deppert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Deppert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Hahnemann University Hospital
Mercy Suburban Hospital
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Graduate Hospital-Tenet Health System
Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Methodist Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Clinical Care Associates of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
Saint Agnes Medical Center
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Eric Deppert accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Deppert in this video.
Dr. Eric Deppert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.