Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric B Feinberg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Doctor Feinberg completed a very complex surgery on me. He did a wonderful job with my actual procedure and follow up. But. He was sarcastic during my initial visit when I was asking questions. When I asked him how the process was going to work, he told me that they've done this before and walked out of the room. I understand that his office is capable, but I myself had NOT done this before, and just wanted to understand what to expect. I was shocked when he mocked me 24 hours post op when I tearfully told him my pain wasn't under control. Even my nurses were concerned. I was out of bed walking 8 hours post op (major surgery, not lap)* and he told me that wasn't good enough. My pain was never below a 7 during my hospital stay. When I practically begged for breakthrough pain meds (because my nurse said that's what I needed.. I'm honestly not quite sure what breakthrough pain is) he just told me to get out of bed, and left. All in all Dr. Feinberg did the job I needed him to do. But a little compassion goes a long way when you're hurt and scared. I did go to my follow-up appointments, and he did manage my pain well at that point. But I'll be finding a different OBGYN for my further care. PS - this review is much milder than what my husband wants to say haha
Dr. Feinberg is an awesome Dr. He's sincere and listen so he could help my husband and i understand the surgery that was to be done. Also,Ms.Johanna is a very very sweet, and helpful assistance to Dr. Feinberg. They both have a have a funny side as well. My husband and i are thankful for excellent services.
Dr. Feinberg and his nurse, Johanna Bullard, were professional and kind. They took their time and made sure I understood everything and answered any questions I had. It's difficult to find a medical practice that truly listens to patients and doesn't rush through appointments. Overall excellent experience, care, and competency at this practice.
Dr Feinberg has take excellent care of me. As a senior citizen, understanding things is sometimes difficult for me. He has taken his time to be sure I am clear on all procedures and the benefits and drawbacks of each. He has never rushed out of a visit and has always answered my questions. His inpatient care was excellent too!
Dr. Feinberg goes that extra mile just to "listen". He is an amazing doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Feinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Eric B Feinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - CaroMont Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGaston Womens Healthcare, 2680 Aberdeen Blvd Ste A, Gastonia, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric B Feinberg in this video.
Dr. Eric B Feinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.