More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric L Hall has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Eric L Hall has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Eric L Hall has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric L Hall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
The staff is always courteous and helpful. Dr Hall and the PAs are always helpful and curteous. They take the time to really ask questions. Loved the fact when my daughter was sick and the lab results came back on a Sunday , Dr Hall contacted me sent a prescription to the pharmacy that afternoon. On point!! Overall friendly and helpful. Sure there's a wait, but I've never been to a doctors office and never had a wait.
Bottom line up front: terrible and careless bedside manners of sick side receptionist. Front desk receptionist seems annoyed and inconvenienced. Been bringing my toddler in for a few months now for ongoing upper respiratory infections to avoid them developing into something worse. Had to take my little one to a different doctor where they confirmed what I was trying to avoid. Attempted to make an appointment to follow up with this diagnosis as Dr. Hall's office is my little one's primary doctor, and front desk receptionist refused to schedule one. She seemed careless and unconcerned. I knew about the long waits and dealt with it because the PAs/nurses/triage staff are courteous and knowledgable. The well side receptionist has excellent bedside manners and seems to know how to handle different kinds of patients. I met Dr. Hall one time, and I really liked how thorough he was. I understand the sick side receptionists sees countless patients throughout the day, but you truly wear your feelings on your sleeve. It didn't bother me at first until now. As a parent, I needed to see the doctor to confirm this diagnosis and educate me on how to provide home care. I had questions and concerns that my little one's doctor could provide. But, because of this serious diagnosis and how the front desk receptionist didn't seem to care, I've decided to find a different doctor.
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Eric L Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Rehabilitation Services Inc, 512 S Main St Ste A, Hinesville, GA
Dr. Eric L Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinesville, GA.